Can I Upgrade Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR RAM and SSD?
yes, You can install DDR5 4800MHz SODIMMs modules with Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR. The absolute max for this laptop is 64GB at 4800MHz. Also, remember to buy a reliable and Compatible replacement for this laptop, which you can ensure by using our free web service.
The RAM Upgrade configuration is 2 x 8GB for 16GB or 2 x 16GB for 32 GB or 2 X 32GB for 64GB DDR5
Regarding SSD storage, there are 2 SSD slots and the maximum you can have installed in your Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR is a 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD on each slot Drive.
Compatible RAM With Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR
Compatible SSD With Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR
Compatibility is assured using our Web service.
How to install RAM and SSD to Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR?
- Before adding any new parts to your laptop, Shut down your Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR laptop and unplug it from any power source.
- Remove the battery from the laptop. This will help to prevent any accidental power surges that could damage the laptop or cause injury.
- Flip the laptop over and locate the RAM compartment cover. This is typically located on the bottom of the laptop and may be secured with one or more screws.
- Use a small Phillips head screwdriver to remove the screws that secure the RAM compartment cover. Once the screws are removed, lift the cover off of the laptop.
- Gently lift the RAM module(s) out of the laptop. They will be seated in slots on the motherboard.
- Carefully align the new RAM module(s) with the slots on the motherboard. Make sure that the notched end of the RAM module lines up with the notch in the slot.
- Slide your laptop back over the cover and replace the screws in their respective holes to secure it back in place.
How many RAM slots does Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR have?
Your laptop has 2 SODIMM slots you can use. You can only have 2 modules of DDR5 installed at a time.
What are the Benefits of upgrading a laptop's SSD?
An SSD Drive is a solid-state drive that offers many benefits to your laptop’s performance. Installing an SSD will greatly benefit the overall performance of your laptop and allow you to enjoy the enhanced responsiveness they are designed for. Installing an SSD will not only speed up how fast you can boot up your Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR Laptop, but it will also allow you to launch and run more applications at once.
What type of RAM is compatible with this Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR and why?
Your laptop’s memory DIMM sockets are designed for DDR5 4800MHz SODIMMs.
You can only install 2 modules of PC5-44800 DDR5 SODIMMs. Your laptop will only be compatible with 8GB/16GB/32GB of DDR5, 4800MHz RAM. They are compatible because your RAM slots are dual-channel, so the type and speed of memory you install in your Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR Will be identical in channels 1 and 2.
What type of SSD is compatible with this Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR and why?
1. Asus TUF Dash F15 FX517ZR Supports 30mm long and this crucial SSD is 30mm long in size.
2. This laptop has M.2 slot for SSD and this SSD is an M.2 type which makes it compatible.
3. This laptop uses PCIe Gen 4 NVMe type SSD and this crucial SSD is an NVMe Gen 4 SSD which makes it compatible with this laptop.
SSD Speed is 6600MB read and 5000MB write per second.