Can I Upgrade Asus TUF F17 (2022) RAM and SSD?
yes, You can install DDR5 4800MHz SODIMMs modules with Asus TUF F17 (2022). The absolute max for this laptop is 64GB at 4800MHz. Also, remember to buy a reliable and Compatible replacement for this laptop, which you can ensure by using our free web service.
The RAM Upgrade configuration is 2 x 8GB for 16GB or 2 x 16GB for 32 GB or 2 X 32GB for 64GB DDR5
Regarding SSD storage, there are 2 SSD slots and the maximum you can have installed in your Asus TUF F17 (2022) is a 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD on each slot Drive.
Compatible RAM With Asus TUF F17 (2022)
Compatible SSD With Asus TUF F17 (2022)
Compatibility is assured using our Web service.
How to install RAM and SSD to Asus TUF F17 (2022)?
Before adding any new parts to your laptop, please remove the AC/DC power adapter. This is so that you can ground yourself when doing the installation. Follow these steps:
1. On the left-hand side of your Asus TUF F17 (2022) Laptop, right above the keyboard, is a row of screws; remove those using a Philips screwdriver.
2. Once the screws are out, gently lift the top cover over your keyboard and turn it upside down to face you with all its components exposed.
3. You can easily access your laptop’s SODIMM memory slots right below the palm rest.
4. Remove both of your current memory DIMMs by gently pulling them out of their sockets, making sure not to touch any of the chips used for heat dissipation. You can also use a pair of tweezers to pull out the DIMMs if you wish.
5. Once your current memory DIMMs are removed, you can insert the new modules into their respective slots, ensuring they are facing the same direction as before to properly make contact with their sockets.
6. Install the new modules into their respective sockets, ensuring that they are properly seated and facing the way they are to avoid damage to your laptop’s motherboard.
7. Slide your laptop back over the cover and replace the screws in their respective holes to secure it back in place.
How many RAM slots does Asus TUF F17 (2022) have?
Your laptop has 2 SODIMM slots you can use. You can only have 2 modules of DDR5 installed at a time.
What are the Benefits of upgrading a laptop's SSD?
An SSD Drive is a solid-state drive that offers many benefits to your laptop’s performance. Installing an SSD will greatly benefit the overall performance of your laptop and allow you to enjoy the enhanced responsiveness they are designed for. Installing an SSD will not only speed up how fast you can boot up your Asus TUF F17 (2022) Laptop, but it will also allow you to launch and run more applications at once.
What type of RAM is compatible with this Asus TUF F17 (2022) and why?
Your laptop’s memory DIMM sockets are designed for DDR5 4800MHz SODIMMs. You can only install 2 modules of PC5-44800 DDR5 SODIMMs. Your laptop will only be compatible with 8GB/16GB/32GB of DDR5, 4800MHz RAM. They are compatible because your RAM slots are dual-channel, so the type and speed of memory you install in your Asus TUF F17 (2022) Will be identical in channels 1 and 2.
What type of SSD is compatible with this Asus TUF F17 (2022) and why?
1. Asus TUF F17 (2022) Supports 30mm long and this crucial SSD is 30mm long in size.
2. This laptop has M.2 slot for SSD and this SSD is an M.2 type which makes it compatible.
3. This laptop uses PCIe Gen 4 NVMe type SSD and this crucial SSD is an NVMe Gen 4 SSD which makes it compatible with this laptop.
SSD Speed is 6600MB read and 5000MB write per second.