Can I Upgrade HP Pavilion 15-Ec1010ca Gaming RAM and SSD?
Yes, You Can Install Up To DDR4 2666MHz/3200MHz SODIMMs Modules with HP Pavilion 15-Ec1010ca Gaming, it’s important to know which type of RAM and SSD is compatible. This model uses DDR4 2666MHZ SDRAM, and this pavilion can be Upgraded to 3200MHz RAM type up to 32GB.
This is RAM Configuration for this model – 2 X 8GB For 16GB Or 2 X 16GB For 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz
Regarding SSD storage, If you are upgrading your SSD, you will need to buy a NVMe gen4 sSD. The storage space on these drives can range from 512GB to 2TB.
The Max capacity for storage is 2TB.
Compatibility is assured using our Web service.
How to install RAM and SSD to HP Pavilion 15-Ec1010ca Gaming?
- Back up all of your important data and documents. That is critical to ensure nothing gets lost during the upgrade process.
- Shut down your laptop and unplug it from any power sources. Place it on a work area with plenty of room and make sure it is stable.
- Check the type of RAM and SSD compatible with the laptop.
- Open the back cover of your laptop using a Phillips screwdriver.
- Carefully remove the old RAM modules and/or SSD drive, then place the new ones. It’s located right under the top cover.
- Close the back cover, and plug in your laptop.
- Turn on your laptop, and make sure everything is working correctly.
- Restore your backed-up data and documents.
Enjoy the improved performance of your laptop!
How many RAM slots does it have?
Your laptop has 2 SODIMM slots you can use. You can only have 2 modules of DDR4 installed at a time.
Do i need to replace my old RAM?
you will need to remove your existing modules if your old RAM MHz is not the same. for example, if your previous RAM was 2666MHZ and you are installing 3200MHz RAM. then you need to change RAM old RAM and replace it with a new 3200MHZ RAM to match it with the second RAM.
for best performance, it is recommended to use 2 identical RAMs of the same type and speed.
What type of RAM is compatible with this HP Pavilion 15-Ec1010ca Gaming and why?
The 3200mhZ RAMs are the most compatible with your laptop. You Can Only Install 2 Modules Of PC4-25600 DDR4 SODIMMs. Your Laptop Will Only Be Compatible With 8GB/16GB/32GB Of RAM. They Are Compatible Because Your RAM Slots Are Dual-Channel, So The Type And Speed Of Memory You Install In Your HP pavilion 15-Ec1010ca gaming Will Be Identical In Channels 1 And 2.
What type of SSD is compatible with this HP Pavilion 15-Ec1010ca Gaming and why?
This laptop model supports different types of SSDs, including M.2 NVMe (recommended), M.2 SATA, and 2.5″ SATA SSDs. If you want faster read and write speeds, you should go for the M.2 NVMe.
1. HP Pavilion 15-Ec1010ca Gaming Supports 30mm long and this crucial SSD is 30mm long in size.
2. This laptop has M.2 slot for SSD and this SSD is an M.2 type which makes it compatible.
3. This laptop uses PCIe Gen 4 or Gen NVMe type SSD and this crucial SSD is an NVMe Gen5 SSD, making it compatible with this laptop.
SSD Speed is 6600MB read and 5000MB write per second.